Sunday 6 September 2015

Breakfast time with Premier Inn's new Purple Sauce!




Created with the help of celeb chef Ed Baines, This sauce has no artificial colours or flavourings,suitable for vegetarians,it comes in a delicious blackberry flavour full of natural ingredients including cracked black peppers,crushed chillies,toasted cumin and smoked salt.

We was sent a bottle of Purple Sauce to try out and we  love it!!we have tried the purple sauce with steak,on fry up's and dabbled into mince meat while cooking spag bol,my favorite though is using it as a dip for sausages and bacon. In October me and my friend/fellow blogger Viccy will be going to London and staying at the Premier Inn and I have every intention of introducing her to the Purple Sauce at breakfast time.

You can try it now for a limited time of just 6 months starting from July.






No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's