Wednesday 9 September 2015


Blippo, Kawaii subscription box.They specialize in everything Kawaii...I have just one question how much uber cuteness can you cope with?


On Blippo you can find a wide range of very nicely priced products including:
  • candy & snacks
  • magazines
  • mobile accessories
  • stationary
  • bags & purses
  • other products



You can choose to get either a 1,3,6 or 12 month subscription plan with prices starting at just $17.30 a month. Each month you will receive a box filled with 10-12 handpicked Japanese and Korean Kawaii products!! and on top of all the awesome products you can either buy or subscribe and get a mixture of products you also get free shipping even to the UK.


I was really excited to be given the opportunity to review a Blippo box I not only love testing out new subscription boxes I also love Japanese products and food,I had to wait for a while to receive my box but it was certainly worth the wait. we received in our box: my melody pink socks,glow in the dark crown headband,pegasus ball pen,Alpaca pencil case and a Kracie Neruneru bubble jelly DIY candy set.


Here is  some images of the products and what we thought of each one.






my melody socks- LOVE these,so cute they remind me of Hello Kitty styled socks,they also happen to fit my 5 year old's feet perfectly,they are made of super stretchy material so can easily fit larger feet.

glow in the dark crown headband,my daughter loves this headband she especially loves the glow in the dark feature,i have spotted her several times wearing it in bed just so she can see it glow.


Alpaca pencil case and pegasus ball pen
very sweet,perfect for Alisha as she has just moved up into year one so will now be receiving homework, so these two are ideal.
Kracie Neruneru bubble jelly DIY candy,once you find out how to make it,its easy our only downfall was having to try to translate the writing.but it was a very yummy treat.

We love Blippo how about you? what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's