Saturday 18 July 2015

Pommery Seafood Festival

Pommery Seafood Festival

11th and 12th July was the Pommery Seafood Festival,try new foods,have a chilled glass of wine or just get out and enjoy the atmosphere it is a the UK's largest seafood festival.

I wont lie We don't like Seafood I think battered cod is as far as we stretch to,as a child though I have tried mussels,crab sticks and cockles but over the years my taste buds have changed and I just can't stomach it anymore....we went for a nosy though to get the kids out fora walk and just take in the atmosphere,We had a really good day out even though we could barely move through the crowds with the buggy,sadly as a result of how busy it was I also couldn't get any clear gaps for pictures but as you can see from the pictures I did take there was lots of stalls that went right around and in front of the Pavilion forecourt too(not shown)....did you go? have you been before? tell me your thoughts below.....





3 comments:

  1. The place looks absolutely stunning. I'm not the best with seafood either, although I absolutely love prawns and shrimps.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sounding little festival - I have to admit I like some seafood but much of it is just a bit too much for me a well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been but it looks like fun.

    One of my earliest memories is the first time I had crab sticks. I remember seeing this pink stick that I must've thought was a cake or a sweet. I remember being disappointed and grossed out when I tasted it. :D

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's