Tuesday 23 June 2015

Chocolate Chocolate Review

Chocolate Chocolate 

Chocolate Chocolate opened in 2009,famous for its handmade sheet chocolate,made with the finest Belgian chocolate in a unique french style brought from France by their Choclatier Isabelle.

In cold months their Hot Chocolate has a fan base all on its own while in Summer their hand made ice cream is famed across the city.

perfect as a treat or for a gift.


I was given the chance to create my own single custom  bar, these bars cost £5.95,I chose milk chocolate with caramel,chocolate buttons and fudge pieces and went with the wording I Love You.

I found the website easy to find what you are looking for with a really simple step by step guide to put your chocolate bar together.The bar itself arrived very promptly.

And the taste,well only one word can really sum it up and that would be Heavenly,a multitude of textures,and flavour's which go together wonderfully...one of the best chocolates we have ever tried will certainly buy from again in the future.

Thank you Chocolate Chocolate for letting us try your magnificent chocolate out!









2 comments:

  1. What a great present idea! will bookmark this for xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it certainly is makes a great gift or stocking filler :)

      Delete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's