Wednesday 6 May 2015

Our visit to Poole and boat cruise to Brownsea Island

On our last visit to Poole we managed to figure out hour to get to the Quay and once there saw a round trip to Brownsea Island,you could opt to get off and look around however there was an extra cost for this that you pay on the Island,as we was short on time before our train back home we decided to stay on this time and look into that more for next time. Prices were good and while on board I enjoyed a lovely cup of tea while the kids munched snack's all brought on board,I would of liked to of sat on the top deck to get better views however It was very windy and cold plus I would of struggled to keep hold of the young ones while up there so below deck was certainly the safest option...either way it was well worth the experience and  must do to anyone.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's