Saturday 7 March 2015

InfaCare Baby Bath Review


InfaCare is ultra-mild and PH balanced with masses of long-lasting bubbles,which makes it very popular at baby's bath time,and as a little goes a long way mummies love it too!


I was recently sent two sample bottles of InfaCare to test and review on my son we received the baby bath's one being the night time baby bath. I have just finished the bottles and even though they were only samples I am really impressed with how long they have lasted not only that but you only need a little bit to create alot of bubbles in the bath which is great as my son loves bubble baths.On top of this I think that the fact that it is very mild is brilliant as my son has eczema and I have noticed that even though my sons eczema will never be actually cured it has been a lot calmer,less rashy and on top of that my son has been scratching a lot less.One other fantastic thing I have found is that with the night time baby bath my son has become very sleepy afterwards which is brilliant for his bedtime routine!

You can buy InfaCare products from:


  • Asda
  • Boots
  • The Co-Operative
  • Lloyds pharmacy
  • Morrisons
  • Sainsbury's
  • Tesco
  • Wilkinson
Plus from Amazon,Ebay and Major stores websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's