Tuesday 14 October 2014

Anniversary and bowling with the girls

Yesterday was me and my boyfriend Marc's 16th anniversary of being together,It hasn't felt that long at all or maybe i just don't wanna admit I'm getting old ;) our eldest daughter now 15 is just three years short of when i had her!
We celebrated with a trip into town enjoying a lush fry up,if the girl's hadn't of had an inset day it would of been a meal as it fell on a Monday which normally is the only day all the kids are at school full time! oh well there's always next year hehe.

After school i then took the girls out for their monthly alone treat away from the younger siblings(we decided to bring Aaron though as he loves watching-normally when he's not asleep lol) this time we went bowling :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's