Monday 4 August 2014

Julie Slater Review

I recently won a competition over on Chelseamamma's blog the prize was a £25 voucher to spend at Julie Slater and son. i chose the mono hoop satchel which was in the sale and the retro hearts travelcard holder.



Both items arrived very fast and packaged really well.


the retro hearts travelcard holder:

Lovely quirky design,loving the pink,perfect for trains and buses to pop your cards/bus tickets in, makes life tons easier in regards to finding bus/train tickets in bag,means you can keep separate from your bigger purse.

 the mono hoop satchel:

  • RRP £19.00 in the sale was £56.00
  • mono hoops oilcloth with leather look trim and piping.
  • 2 large gusseted pockets on front
  • size phone pocket with security button
  • zip pocket under flap and full width pocket on reverse
  • polished nickel buckles on 2 magnets
  • interior zipped pocket and phone pocket
  • adjustable strap with pad feature band and stitching
I love this bag-i love the bright bold design,very functional i use it as a handbag and when needed a changing bag when out with the kids,my teenage daughters would love to use it for school(not that i will let them though hehe)
there is plenty of room inside to hold everything i may take on a average day out with the kids(nappies,wipes,keys,phone,hair brush,suncream,insect repellent ect ect. my favorite bit about this bag is the shoulder pad feature on the strap,normally heavy bags cut right in and become uncomfortable with this bag even though heavy from contents my poor shoulders survived and were abused so to speak in comfort.

highly recommend going and checking out  Julie Slater and son

2 comments:

  1. They are fab aren't they - I want the sandstripe one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my #monohoop #satchel I take it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's