Friday 29 August 2014

Gnat casual fun shirt review

i was recently given the chance to review the Gnat casual fun shirt from jokers masquerade,Pimary designed for men i was asked to see if a woman could pull it off....i love it but lets see what you all think....



The shirt itself was sent quickly via post, i have to admit my first thought when i pulled it out was that i was going to look like Mr.Tumble! Very bright and eye catching design so many different colours and patterns to it my eyes didn't know where to look first, a lovely cotton and polyester material, nice and cool to the touch.

This shirt is certainly for  brave and fun individuals who are not afraid to stand out,perfect for fancy dress party's or even as a different approach to the normal boring white shirt under a suit especially if teamed with the matching tie.

I personally love this shit and even as a woman i would happily wear it out when the nature calls(not as casual wear though) hehe. i found there was enough room without swamping me i think it looks great with a pair or black jeggings and a vest top underneath allowing you to tie it at the waist and leave some buttons undone and for the RRP of £23.99 i think its well worth the money.

And finally here is me wearing my extravagant  fun shirt....so what do you think? can a woman pull it off? i certainly think so!







No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's