Tuesday 13 May 2014

Breo's new bag buddy watch review

Breo 

A UK born brand, a design focused company at heart, Breo strive to produce exceptional,inspiring accessories for your everyday life.

I was recently offered the chance to review a Breo Bag Buddy,i jumped at the chance as i at times forget to put my watch on so hoped this would be the answer to my prayers and i wasn't wrong.
The Breo Bag Buddy comes in four awesome colours,Mint,Navy,Purple and Black RRP: £15.00. I opted for the purple one.

Each watch is water resistant to 5ATM  they are also very lightweight and made of a durable soft rubber case.


My thoughts:

I love it! i adore the colour i love how flexible it is i can attach it to my jeans through a loop or on my handbag which i always use so i never need to worry about losing it,i love how i wont need to worry about wearing in hot weather so no fear of a stupid tan line from a watch and yet i still can time keep!!

AAA+ a must have!









No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's