Tuesday 21 January 2014

HumZingers review



HumZingers have been made with children's needs in mind,with conveniance and variety a priority. Foil packed for freshness,they contain a wide array of nutrients and are available in 10 mouth watering flavours. 1 HumZinger equals 1 portion of your child's 5 a day.


My youngest 3 children aged 2,4 and 6 all loved the HumZingers my 6 year old called this juicy lucy in my tummy(i think they were fruity!)  my daughters reaction was just mmmmmmmmm and asking for another, we have used them as a snack on the go as they just pop into my handbag and as they are individually wrapped i know they wont make a mess,as well as this we have used as part of a healthy lunch-great for packed lunches!!

we will be buying again from Tesco as that is the nearest stockist to us,my kids just cant get enough of them-highly recommended.

you can follow HumZingers over on the HumZingers Facbook page

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit
    from a lot of the information you provide here.

    Please let me know if this ok with you. Many
    thanks!

    Here is my web page; Dragons Rise of Berk Free Runes

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's