Sunday 17 November 2013

Weymouth Halloween Spooktacular!

Weymouth Halloween 2013, organised by Weymouth BID.

2nd November was the day for lots of Spooktacular fun for the lovely residents and visitors of Weymouth!

We went down with our kiddies for a spot of fun,we did miss some bits as i wasn't totally sure where to go for what as have only just moved to Weymouth however next year i plan to  work on not missing certain bits again! hehe.

However we did manage to get our faces painted  at Toymaster,see the startling stilt walkers,see the Dastardly Dalek and Dr Who. my 14 and 4 year old's  went to Boots to get her nails painted while my youngest took part in some circus skills and had fun doing grisly games with Wessex FM.
watching the kids  fancy dress competition was good fun the kids all looked great!
my kids loved the fire juggling while my fave was the Dorchester Carnival Band who were brilliant.

A great day out and lots of fun was had by all,cant wait to see what next year brings!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's