- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...
Sunday, 17 November 2013
November 17th is World Prematurity day
Approximately 15 million babies are born prematurely each year accounting for more than one in 10 of all babies born worldwide.
World Prematurity day aims to raise awareness for prematurity and the concerns of preterm babies and their families worldwide because babies born preterm represent the largest child patient group.
Now i personally have not experienced a preterm baby mine have all been lazy buggers!! so here is my friend Viccy and her story.