Sunday 11 August 2013

Pirate Wench Costume Review

Pirate Wench Costume Review.






I was recently sent a Pirate Wrench Costume to test and review by Jokers Masquerade here are my thoughts:

Included:


  1. A black,red and white pirate dress
  2. A black belt with a skull and crossbones printed on the front
  3. A red and black striped head scarf.



RRP: £12.99
Dres size 12-14(medium)

Made from 100% polyester,Dry clean only.

The costume came in a resealable pvc bag and header card i find this really useful as i can keep it in the bag when not in use and hang it in my wardrobe until needed,not to mention this will help keep it clean and dust free.

The dress is easy to wear fits perfectly and as its made completely from polyester i found it to be lovely and soft.

What i love:


  1. Lovely design
  2. I love the top part of the dress i like to wear things that will show my shoulders and having a larger bust not only does this dress feel comfortable it draws enough attention without being over kill-which helps draw away from areas im not happy with such as my belly-the belt also helps with this-giving a more flattering look.
  3. love the softness and stretchyness of the material.
  4. The great value for money price
Things im not as keen on:

  1. The headscarf-i found it to be not large enough when you finally get it on a slight sudden movement and it comes away again-i resulted in using another one from a differant costume.
  2. The fact its dry clean only-with 5 kids who always have mucky hands no matter how often you clean them, it would just be lovely to have a machine wash option-even if on a gentle cycle.
End result:

A great costume,brilliant value for money,to get a full effect make sure you buy the extras.i will recommend and would absolutely use the Jokers Masquerade for future purchases.

Why not check out all their awesome pirate costumes for yourself
And lets not forget the super cute kids pirate costumes.

.......................DISCLOSURE:I WAS NOT PAID TO WRITE THIS REVIEW,ALL OPPINIONS ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE.I WAS ALLOWED TO KEEP MY REVIEW PRODUCT BY WAY OF A THANK YOU FOR THE TIME PUT INTO MY REVIEW.............................

And now i will leave you with some family pirate fun pictures :D












11 comments:

  1. I love the pirate theme. I can't believe that Halloween is right around the corner. We really have to start brainstorming some costume ideas soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Pirates are always fun...I tend to be disappointed in costumes though :( They never look as good as you would like I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute costumes! I dont really ever dress up for Halloween or anything like that but these are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter was a pirate a couple years ago and she loved it. I'm looking early for costumes for the kids this year so may check them out. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son loves costumes year round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look very good! I have always liked pirate costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like such a cute costume! Great review... thanks for sharing a great resource as many are probably beginning to think about Halloween ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting ready for Halloween? A pirate family, great idea to do a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! It looks GREAT! Fantastic review. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pirate costumes! thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking fabulous Miss Sarah and kiddiwinks xxx

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's