Sunday 10 June 2012

Its my blog's upcoming 1st birthday!!


As my followers you will all know that on july 17th it will be my blog's 1st birthday!! YAY
and to celebrate i have got some great companies donating prizes for you,yes you to win!

Currently i have around 19 companies involved some donating more than 1 prize,these will all go ive on 17th july and will end 2 weeks later.
So why not help me celebrate on 17th july from 8pm over on my facebook blog page where we will all be chatting and drinking and i will bit by bit add the competitions for you to enter.
And dont forget you must be a blog follower so follow me using the button on the top right hand side :)
I hope to see you all there!

P.s if you are a companie wanting to get involved please dm me or use the contact button above to email me :) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's