Wednesday 6 June 2012

Gumigem review

GumiGem was created by mum of 2 Jenny McLaughlan from Scotland.


GumiGem stylish pretty jewellery for mums to wear that are safe for babies to chew.


GumiGem is a uk based family run buisness who produce teething jewellery,aimed to provide a stylish accessory that baby can bite on on his heart's content.


The teething jewellery is made from that of similar materials found in most baby teethers. Their baby safe sillicone meets FDA standards and is BPA,PVC,Lead,Latex and Phthalate free.


Gumigem can withstand high temperatures can be washed easily in hot water ot in your dishwasher.


I was sent the GumiDrop necklace in Plumberry to test and review.






GumiDrops:


A magical mixture of a bead and a pebble,perfect little drops for those sore gums.


Priced at £15.95




My thoughts:


I really love the design its soo stylish that even with the blandest of clothes on it brightens them up.
I really like the packagine the bold writing was very eye-catching,and if you are like me and love anything girlie you will love the fact the design is part pink with flowers decorating the box.


it had a lovely long length to it which is differant to all my other necklaces but i felt actually complimented the neckline.




My son also loved it i think the fact that its really soft and flexible felt really nice on his teeth.
He sat in my arms chewing on it for ages.
He also loved sitting beside me and playing with it(occupied of course).
I really love my GumiDrop necklace,i have had a few comments on it already im happy to say.




Overall:


Great Design
Good value for money
soft  for little gums/teeth
would buy again.




Go visit GumiGem now to view their whole range of necklaces and bangles, they also sell baby vests,bibs and much more.


you can also like GumiGem on facebook


and follow GumiGem on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's