Tuesday 3 April 2012

Daisy roots review

I was recently sent  a gorgeous pair of shoes for my son to review by the wonderful people over at Daisy Roots.

Daisy roots use eco friendly leather which make their shoes safer for the enviroment and also those that like to suck their toes like my son.
They also have them vegetable dyed so they contain no nasty chemicals.

Designed and manufactured in northamptonshire since 1995 they currently have over 300 retailers worldwide making them one of the largest independant uk producers of childrens soft leather shoes.

What i thought:

I received the Bee design in size 6-12 months RRP: £18.50


My first thoughts were how it looked soo pretty in the bag it came in it really displayed them well and being clear packaging showed you exactly what you were getting perfect for if you were purchasing from a shop as it saves you having to get them out to look at them first.
I loved the bright colours and design they were differant and made my son stand out in the crowd i  even had a few mummy's stop me in town and comment on how lovely they were and were to buy them from which i was more than happy to tell them.

My son found these to be really comfortable both inside and out as they are soo soft and flexible they allowed good foot movement and also had a good amount  of room for foot growth without being too large.

The things i really like about these shoes are: 

  • The bright bold designs
  • The soft materials 
  • The elastic around ankle which helped for a good fit and also prevented losing his shoes
The one thing i wasnt too keen on was:

  • The price, i would of preferred it if they were nearer to £15.00 to better meet my budget.
All in all i love these shoes and if i were to rate them they would get a big 9/10!

To visit the Daisy Roots website please click here
To visit the Daisy Roots facebook page please click here
To visit Daisy Roots twitter page please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's