Sunday 21 August 2011

teething bling review

teething bling review      http://www.mummyzwordz.co.uk/i recieved the teething bling gift set free to review by mummyzwordz
 i didnt get paid to review it but i did however get to keep it for free :) heres what i thought:


“I absolutely loved the little netted gift bag it made you think the person who put it together really put thought and effort into it. Then once id removed ribbon and taken the necklace and bangle out I thought wow!! I loved the colour and design exactly what I would of picked out myself. i loved the style and the pendant and bracelet were very strong yet flexible also the length of the necklace was just right as normally they’re too short and feel like they’re too restricting. At 1st I was worried plastic clasp at back wouldn’t be strong enough to withhold by daughters tugging especially as she’s 17 months but to be honest it has and it hasn’t loosened or given way in the slightest. Defiantly good value for money at £12.50 I will buy again once my son is born so I have a different design/colour to give me option to match with any outfits. The quality is extremely good, tough, durable and flexible so not too touch for a baby’s sensitive gums.
I would absolutely recommend to friends with teething babies or just young children who like to pull and tug jewellery!!
It was like receiving a real pampered gift, gorgeous and pricey looking, A must have for any mum or mum to be.
A great 10/10”





for more info or to make a purchase visit :   http://www.smartmumuk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's